Wednesday, May 13, 2009

*_my dream*_

once again i was dream about him..
his name is Nadhar n also known as apai..
i just wondering..
why i dream about him again n again..
in my dream..he want to tell me something..
i don't know what is it..
in early dream..i and my fwen leha jz hang out at a restaurant..
i don't know where is it..
than he came to me and ask me to follow him..
i agree and he bring me at a lake..
a beautiful lake..
than he tell me that he want get back to his village with his ex..
i'm not suprise with that aceli..
he jz said to me that his ex ask his help to sent her..
he agree to help her but he want to get back to his village before he sent his ex to her village..
n he hold my hand n said to me that don't worry..
than he ask me to closed my eyes...
than i opened my eyes i saw my fwen leha beside me..
is that dream or reality????
maybe he want me to let he go from my heart..
maybe he have found someone that he really love..
but what he means by 'don't worry'
anyway..i will let he go far away from me..
if that he want..
i will do that..

No comments:

Post a Comment